Since you rely on the bathroom to keep your body clean; So it is better to say that the bathroom should be the purest part of your house. Due to the presence of water, steam and dirt, the bathroom can quickly become a place for bacteria, fungi and bad smells. Therefore, it is better to do the Bathroom Cleaning.
every one to two weeks to prevent mould formation and the accumulation of fungi and bacteria. You can clean the bathroom floor and walls well using glass cleaners, brushes and pads, white vinegar, and disinfectants. Using all-purpose cleaners for Bathroom Cleaning can save you money and time significantly. In this article, we intend to provide you with comprehensive and complete information about Bathroom Cleaning. So stay with us.
Complete the steps of Bathroom Cleaning
As you know, nobody likes to clean the bathroom. But you can prevent excessive dirt in the bathroom by following a few things. Try to do the Bathroom Cleaning process in general with every shower. With this, dirt and pollution are not piled on each other. In this section, we are going to provide you with the complete steps for cleaning the bathroom:
First part: Preparation for Bathroom Cleaning
• Remove all items that do not belong to the bathroom. These items can include clothes and garbage in the bathroom. It is better to take the small tables and mobile cabinets outside to clean the bathroom so you can clean everything well.
• At this stage, you can apply some bleach or disinfectant to the bathroom floor and walls. For more cleaning, leaving these materials on the walls for about 10 to 15 minutes is better. To use bleach, ensure the door is open, and the fan is on.
• Try to wash the bathroom walls from top to bottom so that any dust and cobwebs in the upper parts of the bathroom are thrown down. For this, it is better to use a dust collector or a broom.
• Note that for Bathroom Cleaning, you can spray the surfaces with baking soda and then use white vinegar. After 10 to 15 minutes, wipe with a damp cloth.
• Spray the faucets in the bathroom with your cleaning solution and then rinse and dry them after about 10 to 15 minutes to remove the heavy water stains on them.
Second part: cleaning surfaces in the Bathroom Cleaning
• Disinfect all walls, windows and floors well. You can use a solution of vinegar and water in equal proportions. Note that for the Bathroom Cleaning process, never mix vinegar with bleach. Because it will release toxic gases.
• Spray the cleaning products on the shower walls and head and wash them well after a few minutes.
• If the showerhead is clogged with hard water, remove it and soak it in vinegar overnight. After 24 hours, you can wash the water holes with an old toothbrush.
• You can use a toothbrush to clean the parts behind the more difficult-to-access valves. Apply a small amount of bleach or other antiseptic products on the toothbrush and use it on narrow areas or needing a more thorough cleaning.
The third part: keeping the bathroom clean
• Use a fan for the bathroom. Ventilation prevents the growth of mould in the bathroom environment. After coming out of the toilet, please turn on the fan so the bathroom environment is dry and humidity does not stick to it. Removing it once in a while and washing its blades is better.
• Try to keep the bathroom tidy. Accumulation of dirty clothes in the bathroom causes it to be messy. It is better to avoid putting any extra items in the bathroom.
• For Bathroom Cleaning, you can use macro fibre cloths soaked in water and dishwashing soap solution.
In this article, we tried to provide you with complete information about Bathroom Cleaning. Avoid mixing different disinfectants and bleaches for the bathroom and toilet cleaning process. Because, in this case, the emitted gas may cause irreparable damage to your respiratory system. On the other hand, keep in mind that if you need more time for Bathroom Cleaning, hire cleaning companies. With skilled and experienced personnel, these institutions clean all parts of your home hygienically. Thank you for your attention and cooperation us.