Tenants in Adelaide may utilize these end of lease cleaning ideas to get a rental property back in shape. This end of lease cleaning checklist for Adelaide tenants can guarantee a smooth and stress-free relocation, especially with regard to lease deposit collection.
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
We have divided this end of lease cleaning checklist for Adelaide tenants into 4 parts, and each of these parts will cover one of the main parts of a property.
1. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Exterior Areas
- Dirt and cobwebs should be removed from walls, window frames, and ceilings.
- Remove all dirt or grease stains from the garages and entrances.
- Change the water and eliminate leaf particles from the pool.
- Remove the letters from the mailbox and empty the compost bin.
- Cleaning the balcony or patio, along with the barbecue and any outside equipment, is a must.
- Make sure the outdoor lighting is in good working order and that it has been cleaned.
- Pet mess must be cleaned up, and also, any damage done by pets must be repaired.
- Remove all trash and clean up all home containers.
- Clean the garage door with a hose and make sure the opener is still in working order.
- Trim the grass, weed the plants, and clean the pathways.
2. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Interior Areas
- Check that all lanterns are functional and that all light fixtures and switches are clean.
- Closets, cabinets, shelves, and drawers should all be cleaned and empty.
- Venetian and vertical blinds should be kept clean.
- Inside and out, clean the doors and windows, and fly screens.
- Clean the air conditioning unit by wiping it down, cleaning the vents, and washing and drying the filters.
- Clean all supplied furnishings and return them to their old place.
- Ceiling fan blades and lights should be cleaned.
- Make sure the windows and doors frames are clean.
- Curtains should be washed or dry-cleaned before being re-hung.
- All window sills, floor tiles, picture frames, and doorways should be cleaned.
- Clean up all switches, interior doors, and frames with a damp cloth.
- Smoke smell and tobacco traces must be removed.
- Dirt and cobwebs should be cleaned from all areas.
3. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Kitchen
- Use a mixture of half a glass of baking soda and 3 tablespoons of water to clean the oven without using harmful chemicals.
- Clean the filters and the range hood, and make sure the overhead light is not broken.
- Clean the inside of the oven, including the sidewalls, shelves, and grill, as well as the trays.
- Wipe the rubbers, the door, and the filter in the dishwasher. A little cup of bleach added to a cycle will destroy all germs and leave the washer nice and clean.
- Remove trash and waste from sinks, drains, and faucets.
- Clean all stains from the stovetop and carefully clean it.
- Clean all counters, tables, and other surfaces.
- If the kitchen sink is made of stainless steel, give it a shine by scrubbing it down with a soft sponge and a few drops of oil.
- Remove the extractor fan and clean it. Typically, a short vacuum is enough.
- Garbage disposals can be cleaned by putting lemon wedges, a teaspoon of salt, and a handful of crushed ice in them.
- The cupboards should be cleaned on the inside and outside.
- Clean the fridge, washer, and toaster oven from behind.
- Remove the food from inside the fridge or freezer.
4. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Laundry and Bathroom
- The surfaces, especially ceramic surfaces, and benchtops should be cleaned.
- Prepare a mixture of baking soda and white vinegar, generously apply it, and let it rest for 45 minutes. Clean the glass shower walls and doors with a wash towel for a gleaming finish.
- Bathrooms, tubs, panels, sinks, and tanks should all be cleaned and disinfected.
- Wash the sinks, drains, valves, and faucets.
- Load a plastic bag halfway with white vinegar and tie it in place over the shower nozzle. To eliminate any debris accumulation, immerse the nozzle overnight.
- Towel racks and toilet paper holders should be dusted and cleaned.
- Check that soap scum and mold are not present in the bathrooms and fittings.
- Mold must be removed from the tiles on the walls and ceiling. Scrub stubborn mold from tiles using an old toothbrush dipped in bleach.
- Air conditioners and mirrors should be cleaned.
5. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Floors and Walls
- All windows and sliding doors tracks should be vacuumed and cleaned.
- Smudge stains on the walls should be cleaned on the spot.
- The carpets should be vacuumed and steam cleaned.
- Mop and clean tiled and hardwood floors.
- Clean the spaces behind refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, washing machines, and dryers on the walls and floors.
6. End of Lease Cleaning Checklist for Outdoor
Cleaning the garden:
- Cleaning the weeds is one of the most important things
- Replacing dead plants
- Pruning trees
- Thorough cleaning around the garden
Cleaning the balcony of the house:
- Cleaning the garbage
- Clean the spider webs
- Dust removal
- Thorough washing of the balcony or deck
Check out our end of lease cleaning services in Adelaide
You can also have access to our online booking system in order to book your appointment in no time and experience the best cleaning services in Adelaide with A Max Clean Group.