Cleaning the carpets, scrubbing the floors, dusting the furniture, taking out the trash, cleaning the bathrooms, and the oven are generally included in an end of lease cleaning in Adelaide. Your cleaning staff employs specialized cleaning materials and solutions and sticks to a thorough end of lease cleaning checklist in Adelaide.
Small details such as door handles, light fittings, borders, sliding doors, air conditioners, and so on are sometimes overlooked by renters. They lost a large portion of their deposit money due to such filthy places. As a result, experienced end of lease cleaning teams in Adelaide who are really familiar with the proper end of lease cleaning checklist are advised.
Now, if you want to learn more about what an end of lease cleaning in Adelaide includes, keep reading.
End of Lease Cleaning Inclusions
Whether you pay people or do it alone, you should understand what complete end-of-lease cleaning in Adelaide entails. Here are some of the specific requirements:
1. Cleaning the Areas as a Whole
The bedrooms and guestrooms must be cleaned properly, with no corners left unattended:
- All carpets in the sitting room should be cleaned thoroughly as it is a high-traffic room.
- The other most crucial aspect of end of lease cleaning in Adelaide is making sure that all rooms of the property are cleaned without leaving any room unattended. As a result, you should begin at the top and clear all cobwebs first.
- Then clean all the sides of the ceiling fans.
- After that, you have to clean the air conditioners, making sure that their filters are clean.
- You should clean the light fixtures and the space behind the lighting systems when removing the dirt from the surfaces.
- Clean the window frames, doorways, and stone fireplaces of all the dust.
- Begin cleaning the closets, wardrobes, cabinets, and bookshelves, as well as the grime that has gathered on the tops of such areas.
- After that, wipe all the sides of the windows, along with the curtains.
- Vacuuming the floors and carpets, accompanied by sweeping the tile surfaces, will be the final step in cleaning the areas as a whole.
2. Cleaning the Kitchen
The kitchen is among the most visited parts of the building, as well as one of the dirtiest due to the constant cooking and activity. Examine how it should be cleaned for end-of-lease cleaning in Adelaide:
- Wipe the dirt and dust from the walls and clean the lighting systems.
- Wipe the tops of the cabinets before moving on to the insides of them.
- Organic solutions that will not affect the surface of the countertop or other objects should be used to clean and sanitize them efficiently.
- Wipe the gas stove too. Dirt has accumulated on the rings and handles and must be cleaned away with non-scratching cleansers.
- Grillers, for example, require thorough cleaning. Take the removable pieces and wash them with hot water and soap before cleaning them with natural solutions.
- Clean the drainage holes and wasters, as well as the taps and the sink.
3. Sanitizing the Bathrooms
Given the presence of humidity, such areas are hotbeds for disease-causing germs, as well as mold and fungus outbreaks. As a result, it is important to clean it in a structured manner:
- Clean the ceiling first, then the cabinets, towel racks, shelving, and shampoo dispensers.
- Ensure that all soap scum and natural mineral stains are removed from the surfaces and faucets.
- Wash and sanitize the toilet, tank, shower curtain, and also the bathtub and sink, shower, sanitary ware, and faucets. Try to ensure that the white areas are free of stains and marks.
- Mop and clean the floors, and then mop up any excess liquid.
- Clean the walls and wash and dry-clean the bathroom mirrors. If you discover any mold, get rid of it.
4. Cleaning the Outdoors
The first area the building owners will see is the exterior areas, such as the terrace, yard, and driveway. Check to see whether they’re spotless:
- Clean the garden to get rid of any twigs or leaves, as well as any weeds.
- Remove the trash, clean the dumpsters on the inside, and sweep the entrance.
- Remove the cobwebs and clean the walls in the garage.
- Completely dust the inside.
Doing a comprehensive end of lease cleaning in Adelaide is crucial for renters who live in this area, since it helps them to receive their deposit money in full without having to deal with any rental issues. Therefore, to quickly fix up your rental area, keep in mind to incorporate all of the activities listed above into the end of lease cleaning in Adelaide.
Check out our end of lease cleaning services in Adelaide
You can also have access to our online booking system in order to book your appointment in no time and experience the best cleaning services in Adelaide with A Max Clean Group.