End Of Lease Cleaning Guide Adelaide – There is a checklist for end of lease cleaning service in Adelaide. If you follow the checklist you can easily get your bond fully back. A Max Clean Group provides End of Lease Cleaning Services 100% Bond Back Guarantee.
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist Adelaide (End Of Lease Cleaning Guide Adelaide)
- Vacuum all sliding door tracks and clean all tracks.
- Sweep or mop all non-carpeted floors, removing any marks and stain.
- Clean carpets by registered Carpet Cleaner to Australian Standard. Supply paid
- Fumigate for Fleas – by registered Pest Company, if pets were kept at the property.
Supply paid invoice copy which specifies service details.
- Clean light fittings – gently remove light fittings and wipe out dead bugs.
- Clean marks off walls and light switches.
- Remove all dust from skirting boards, window frames, window sills, above
cupboards, picture rails, architraves and both sides of all doors, all other fittings etc.
- Clean curtains and blinds. Refer to Agent for method advice.
- Remove all cobwebs and insect marks and nests.
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and doors.
- Inside, outside and around stove must be clean.
- Oven, griller, doors, trays, racks, and glass should be clean inside and outside.
- Clean inside, outside and behind refrigerator and dishwasher/space.
- Clean sink, especially drains holes, drainers, and tapware.
- Range hood exhaust and filter -filter can be removed and cleaned.
- Clean all walls, floors, mirrors and windows and window tracks.
- Inside and outside all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean toilet, bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower
screens, clean sink, and all tapware, towel rails.
- Clean in wardrobes, shelves, drawers, and mirrored doors. Remove scuff marks.
- Shower curtain washed with bleach or replaced if applicable.
- Clean behind washing machine space. Clean equipment and filters if applicable.
- You should clean inside, outside and behind the dryer. Remove lint.
- Clean inside, outside and around laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers, tapware.
- Clean floors, ceiling, and all walls.
Verandah, Decks, Outdoor Areas
- Sweep and mop, clean railings, glass, and light fittings.
- Remove all cobwebs etc.
Garage, Carport, Driveway
- Sweep out and remove any oil residue from concrete, pavers, paths, driveways.
- Empty Council bins and place bins out on footpath for next collection.
- Close and lock garage door, if applicable.
Gardens, Lawns, and Pools
- Trim all edges, general garden tidy, remove all rubbish.
- Return pool to the condition as per condition report at the start of the tenancy and supply
Pool Test report to Agent – Report being completed on the end of tenancy date.
- Ensure all items are clean and are located in original rooms as per Inventory list.
Book Online Cleaning Services or Call us for FREE QUOTE +61 449 540 502.